Promotion on foreign markets
Participation in collective national stands of the National Handicrafts Office
The support provided by the National Handicrafts Office for industry professionals
The ONAT selects international leading fairs of crafts sector and organizes the Tunisian presence: Artisans and craft enterprises receive therefore financial support, a turnkey stand in a privileged space, logistical support, and targeted promotion.
Logistical support: Easing the burden of preparation
- Rental of exhibition space.
- Layout and design of exhibition spaces.
- Bundling and sending collections. (except for public fairs)
Financial support: Significant savings on the actual costs of participation
- Free participation in trade fairs.
- Small contribution to consumer fairs.
- Significant low cost for individual participation.
Promotional support: Best chance of success
- Publication of names of participants (artisans, craft businesses, traders, etc…) in exhibitions and fairs catalogs.
- Editing flyers to promote the participating artisans in fairs.
- Communication action in national and international media.
File for participation in a trade fair abroad under the aegis of ONA
The Tunisian National Handicraft Office participation program in fairs and events abroad (first semester 2019)
Program of events abroad for the first half of 2020
|Exhibitions / Fairs
||Number of days
||NB of exhibitors
||Participation of each exhibitor (dt)
|Maison & Objet
||January 17-21, 2020
||February 07-11, 2020
|Surajkund Mela Crafts Festival
||February 01-16, 2020